Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Post one

Probably the hardest post for any blogger to write. I guess I'm supposed to tell you about myself and why I'm even writing a blog. Hmm, because I can! It just seemed like a good place to put my thoughts down at, maybe share a few ideas and learn something from people (assuming anyone bothers to read it).

I have a 2 almost 3yr old son and 2 sons(12 and 13) who came with my husband when we got married. They are all amazing people. It's astounding how much I can learn from them. I am wife to a very good man who I love deeply, and doesn't get on my nerves to much, lol. We are not bound by any religion in our home. We like the idea of homesteading and living off grid, though it's a future goal and not one we've achieved yet.

Now, so this isn't a complete waste of your time, a recipe for a quick dessert.

Snickers bars
4-8 apples; peeled, cored and sliced-depending on size of baking dish/number of Snickers on hand

Chop Snickers up in a food processor.
Place apples in a baking dish and sprinkle the chopped candy bars over the apples.
Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
Serve alone or with vanilla ice cream, enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment